By Christine G. Barlow
Licensing and Surplus strains legislation is the industry-standard for tips on each factor that arises during this basic quarter. stuffed with the knowledge you would like for doing company all around the usa (plus all U.S. territories), this useful source will prevent time, difficulty, and doubtless even penalties.
Only Licensing and Surplus traces legislation grants time-saving, 50-state counsel on:
- The applicability of licensing legislation in each U.S. jurisdiction together with the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands
- Pre-licensing requirements
- Licensing requisites for resident and non-resident coverage professionals
- Commissions and fees—with certain insurance of disclosure requirements
- carrying on with schooling requirements
- and masses more!
This most up-to-date version covers many key advancements, including:
- a very revised, tremendous handy chart reflecting which states require which licenses
- a transparent and concise rundown of which states have applied which provisions of the Nonadmitted & Reinsurance Reform Act (NRRA)
- complete advice on suitability in annuity transactions: manufacturers needs to now make sure that any annuity they promote is suitable for the patron to whom they’re promoting it
- A precis of which states have followed the state-based structures, delivering nation regulators with Web-based purposes to help regulatory services comparable to functions, renewals, and complaints
- And more!
Read or Download 2015 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws PDF
Best business & finance insurance books
Lee Kurisko grew up in Canada the place he grew to become a physician. Then, the executive of Radiology at Thunder Bay neighborhood clinic. pissed off via Canada's government-run overall healthiness care and its consistent shortages and lengthy strains, and worse, its lethal results on person overall healthiness, Kurisko reluctantly moved to Minneapolis.
International locations are subjected to a wide selection of shocks that regularly have significant and enduring outcomes. in contrast history, mechanisms geared toward fighting such shocks from inflicting over the top financial disruption have the capability to supply extensive advantages for the affected nations and the worldwide economic system as a complete.
現代は、保険は「複数の保険会社の商品」のなかから「自分の意思で選ぶ」時代だ。保険を自立的に選びたいと望む人にとって安心かつ役立つのが、各社の保険商品を総合的に取り扱い、無料で何回でも相談に乗ってくれるうえ、相談したからといって加入の義務はないという、新しいかたちの保険代理店「来店型保険ショップ」だ。「来店型保険ショップ」で保険流通に大変革をもたらし、業界最大手企業となった「ほけんの窓口グループ」。自社にとっての損得ではなく、お客にとって正しいか否かを判断基準とし、お客にとって最も優しい「最優」の追求を基本コンセプトとする「ほけんの窓口グループ」の経営理念や事業活動を紹介するとともに、さらなる顧客満足が要求される保険業界の未来展望を描く。◆もくじ◆第1章 高まる自己防衛意識第2章 来店型保険ショップのパイオニア第3章 人的装置産業としての教育第4章 「ほけんの窓口」の多角化戦略とは第5章 窪田泰彦の経営理念とビジネス哲学第6章 ほけんの窓口グループが描く未来展望
Overview:“Globalization isn't just striving to develop sales by means of promoting items and prone in worldwide markets. It additionally skill globalizing each job of the corporate. . . . globalization in particular skill discovering and attracting the limitless pool of intellectualcapital—the absolute best people—from all over the globe.
- The Tools & Techniques of Employee Benefit and Retirement Planning, 15th Edition
- Die Nachfrage nach Gesundheitsleistungen: Wirkung von Medical Savings Accounts auf die Informationsasymmetrien im Gesundheitswesen (German Edition)
- Lloyd's: Law and Practice (Lloyd's Insurance Law Library)
- The ART of Risk Management: Alternative Risk Transfer, Capital Structure, and the Convergence of Insurance and Capital Markets (Wiley Finance)
- Handbook of Fire and Explosion Protection Engineering Principles: for Oil, Gas, Chemical and Related Facilities
- Practical Risk-Adjusted Performance Measurement (The Wiley Finance Series)
Extra info for 2015 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws
2015 Licensing & Surplus Lines Laws by Christine G. Barlow